We believe in rongo te mauri – feeling life’s essence. A visit at Pūkaha enriches your own spiritual essence and allows you to share in that of other life forms.
We are all kaitiaki (guardians/caregivers) of the forest. Connect, breathe, listen, and learn… help Pūkaha to safeguard the natural environment for the future. Join us today!
- Unlimited entry for 12 months
- 10% off all café & retail purchases
- Special member rates for guided tours school holiday programs & much more
- Preferential bookings for special events ∙ Regular news from Pūkaha
- Improve your health & well-being
- Commit to making conservation, sustainability & community values a priority
Terms & Conditions
Pūkaha is a charitable organisation. As a valued Pūkaha member you are helping us provide the best possible care for our forest and wildlife. We appreciate your support and your acceptance of these conditions.
– Pūkaha Membership is for a term of 12 months from acceptance and will be renewed annually unless you advise us otherwise.
– Membership cards must be presented on arrival to receive all privileges.
– Pūkaha may request proof of employment with your business.
– Members are entitled to a 10% discount at the café and retail store.
– Member only rates are offered for guided tours.
– Children under 14 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
– All visitors to the reserve are expected to respect the natural environment, the wildlife, staff and other visitors.
– Pūkaha reserves the right to cancel membership without refund if any of these terms and conditions are breached.
– Pūkaha reserves the right to review and amend membership pricing and benefits from time to time
Privacy Act 1993
We collect personal information from you, including information about your name, contact information and billing or purchase information. We collect your personal information in order to stay in touch and update you with the latest news at Pūkaha. We keep your information safe by storing it in a secure database and only allowing access by authorised staff members. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong, by contacting us at [email protected], on 06 375 8004, or PO Box 680, Masterton.