There are a number of ways businesses can get involved with the Pūkaha conservation story.
We have Business Membership options and a variety of corporate sponsorship opportunities.
Give your team the gift of connecting with nature at Pūkaha National Wildlife Centre and support a major conservation and environmental project in your own backyard!
Membership provides a host of benefits, including free entry to Pūkaha, preferential bookings for special events, and free boardroom hire.
Your staff and their families can visit Manukura the white kiwi, feed the tuna (eels), wander through our huge aviary and bush pathways, and reconnect with nature. It’s an experience that will leave them refreshed and revitalized.
Bring your international visitors for a unique New Zealand experience.
Membership offers the ‘Adopt a Hectare’ option, a vibrant statement about making conservation, sustainability and community values a priority in your business.
Join us today and make a real difference to New Zealand’s natural heritage as we work together to restore and protect our unique flora and fauna.
- Receive membership cards for use by your staff team
- Each card includes FREE entry for up to 6 visitors every visit
- Unlimited visits for 12 months
- 0% off all café & retail purchases
- Preferential bookings for special events
- Regular news from Pūkaha
- 1 FREE boardroom hire annually
- Improve the health & well-being of your team
- Commit to making conservation, sustainability & community values a priority in your business
With Charity Partner and Gold, Silver & Bronze Sponsor levels, there are many ways to become part of the Pūkaha conservation story!
The brochure below has full details.